OK. So this one is an emergency recipe. We were doing so well with the evening meal on Step 2 of the Cambridge Weight Plan – cooking meals that both me and the hubbie can enjoy (helped by the fact he’s a great cook!). But, this morning I had to tackle going off to a conference on my own and not falling off the CWP wagon at the hotel. So, this recipe – whilst not particularly inspiring – was my attempt at packing in advance. Whilst it won’t win any culinary awards, it was pretty tasty and kept me away from hotel snacks.
What goes in it?
- 190g cooked prawns
- 75g reduced fat cottage cheese (less than 2% fat)
- 1 teaspoon of wholegrain mustard
- 40g spring onions, finely chopped
- 40g watercress, rocket and spinach leaves
How do you make it?
- Mix the wholegrain mustard, chopped spring onions and cottage cheese.
- Add in the prawns and mix.
- Serve with the leaves.