This chicken recipe is our third venture into the Cambridge Weight Diet world. Finding ways of cooking without fat, but still keeping the food nice and tasty is an interesting journey. My other half simply added sweet potato mash to his plate so we could eat the same food (and we both loved it).
What goes in it?
- 240 chicken breast, skinless and boneless
- For the marinade:
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 80g asparagus
How do you make it?
- Poke holes all over the chicken breast with a pointy knife.
- Mix the marinade and spread all over the chicken. Leave for at least 30 minutes.
- Sear both sides of the marinaded chicken in a non-stick pan with no oil.
- Place on a non-stick baking tray, cover with foil and place in the oven at 200C for about 25 minutes (until it’s cooked).
- Serve with steamed asparagus.